The Old Narrabundah Community Council (ONCC) has organised a public meeting including a briefing by the incinerator proponent CRS. This will be followed by a talk by Gerry Gillespie, who is experienced in waste management in the ACT and will present issues for the community around the CRS proposal. There will also be a Q&A session.
- Attend the meeting Wednesday 13 December, 7pm at Harmonie German Club, Narrabundah
- 4 reasons why recycling is better than incineration
- “Deliver or pay”, or how waste incineration causes recycling to slow down
- ACT Greens-Waste Policy Framework for a Sustainable Zero Waste Future
- Trash Talk: Incineration vs. the Circular Economy