This site is to raise awareness of the proposal to burn our waste and surplus recyclable materials by ActewAGL (50% ACT Government-owned) and CRS (Capital Recycling Solutions – a waste industry company).
- Attend the meeting Wednesday 13 December, 7pm at Harmonie German Club, Narrabundah
- 4 reasons why recycling is better than incineration
- “Deliver or pay”, or how waste incineration causes recycling to slow down
- ACT Greens-Waste Policy Framework for a Sustainable Zero Waste Future
- Trash Talk: Incineration vs. the Circular Economy